Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hot Chocolate!

Brrrr! It is cold outside, which means hot chocolate season is here. It is nice to see a trend of real hot chocolate coming back. If you haven't yet emptied your pantry of Swiss Miss or other package mixes that you stir with hot water, do yourself and your family a favor and go toss the packages in the trash right now. Gone will be the trans fat, modified whey, artificial flavors and other non-food ingredients that compromise your health. Make your own hot chocolate on the stove top with organic whole milk and your taste buds will be amazed. We typically use Ghirardelli's Sweet Ground Chocolate, my kid's favorite. If I treat myself to a cup of hot chocolate, I'll use Green and Black's Organic Cocoa Powder. I mix it milk and sugar to taste. If you have other brands you like or recipes for real hot chocolate, please share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment